Saturday 19 December 2015

Calum Mcandie - 1st Blog

Hi, I'm Calum and I live in Kirkcaldy with my parents. I am 15 years old and my birthday is the 11th of November. I have 3 sisters and a brother, but they are all older than me and live across Britain. Some of them are married and have kids, so my family is getting really big quickly. I've just finished my prelims and hope that I have done well. I don't have many hobbies as my main activity is kayaking and it takes up a lot of time, with training during the week and competitions at the weekend, I really enjoy it though. I am going to Cape Town in October 2016 with 15 others from Balwearie High School.

I would like to go to Cape Town as I think it will be an amazing experience and I cant wait to get to know all the pupils of Welcome Primary. It will be a once in a life time opportunity and I am really looking forward to it. I am also looking forward to doing the tourist things like the safari and seeing Table Mountain.

I'm not sure what I want to be when I'm older, but I think I am going to go into engineering. I also want to go to university.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us!

Keep Updated with all the News on Balwearie High School's link with Welcome Primary in Cape Town.