Sunday 20 December 2015

Jodie Horsburgh - First Blog

Hello, I'm Jodie and I'm 15 years old. I live with my mum and dad in a town called Kinghorn which is next to Kirkcaldy where I go to school. I have an older brother, Jack, at university. My hobbies include music (I play percussion), tennis and watching my local football team, Raith Rovers. My friends are Ellie, Sophie, Annah and Stasha. I'm in 4th year at Balwearie High School and am coming to Capetown in October 2016. My friends Ellie, Catriona and Beth are also coming with me. My favourite subject is Graphic Communication. I play tennis a lot with my dad and I'm involved a lot with music at school.

I'm really looking forward to going to South Africa. It's the first time in 8 years that I will have been abroad. I'm excited about meeting all the kids at Welcome Primary and seeing the difference of lifestyle. I think the group of people going with me this year are amazing and I know that it's going to be an unforgettable experience.

After school I want to go to university, possibly Edinburgh, to study Architecture. When I turn 16 I am going to get my Tennis Coaching certificate as it's something that I'll really enjoy doing and will help develop good life skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us!

Keep Updated with all the News on Balwearie High School's link with Welcome Primary in Cape Town.