Tuesday 15 December 2015

Ellie Pattie - first blog

Hello, I am Ellie Pattie. I am 15 years old and I live in Burntisland with my mum step-dad and little brother called Greig. My hobbies include baking, watching movies and spending time with friends. My friends are Jodie, Sophie, Annah and Stasha. I am in 4th year at Balwearie and am coming over to Cape Town in 2016 with an amazing group of people.


I'm really looking forward to going to Cape Town to meet all children from Welcome Primary and seeing the different life style. The experience is going to be amazing and life changing. I cant wait for the African safari as I love animals.


In the future  I would like to stay on at school to do my highers and advance highers. After this I am hoping to go to university to study Forensic Science. If possible I would like to get a scholarship to be able to study in America as I love the American culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us!

Keep Updated with all the News on Balwearie High School's link with Welcome Primary in Cape Town.