Thursday 30 October 2014

Gemma Wallace - My Cape Town Experience





When thinking about my experience in Cape Town, there is so much I could say, but I will only say what everybody else will say, that this whole experience has been amazingly unforgettable and I know for sure that I'll always remember everything. My views have been widened and I feel like a kinder person because of the magical sights I've seen and the great people I have bonded with and met. 




Over the last 10 days I have seen and done things I never imagined myself doing, and every single thing I have done has been absolutely perfect! The kids at Welcome Primary were just fantastic and they're always going to be in my heart, I'll miss them so much, just like I'll miss the closeness between the amazing 14 other students and 4 teachers I was lucky enough to spend my time with. 




I can't even put into words how brilliANT this trip has been and I'm so thankful that I have been a small part of it, to make such an impact on people's lives gives me a really indescribable feeling of proudness and happiness that will stay with me forever. 





Gemma Wallace - Group 2 :}

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us!

Keep Updated with all the News on Balwearie High School's link with Welcome Primary in Cape Town.