Tuesday 15 December 2015

Bethany Morrison first blog

Hey, my name is Bethany Morrison. I am 15 years old and I live in Kirkcaldy, Scotland. I live with my mum (Elaine), dad (Gary) and my brother (Andrew). Andrew and I are trying to convince my mum to let us get a dog and we think she is almost persuaded, even though we have been trying to get one for 5 years. My  hobbies are theatre, playing my guitar, watching movies, dancing and hanging out with my friends. My friends are Leila, Morgan, Kate, Megan, Eva, Ellie, Jodie, Catriona and Olivia. I go to Balwearie High School and I'm travelling with a group to Cape Town in South Africa. My favourite subjects are Music and Drama because I love acting and playing instruments.

I want to go to South Africa because I love travelling and I really want to travel all around the world someday (My dad is in a wheelchair and can't go on planes, so I need to wait till I'm older to travel). One of my options for when I leave school is to become a teacher, so helping out in the school in Cape Town would be really good experience. I'm also looking forward to the rest of the trip and doing things like going on the safari tour.

After school I'm either going to take a gap year then go to university or go straight to university but I'm not sure what I want to study. A few of my options are to either pursue Musical Theatre, go into Midwifery, study Teaching or maybe do something else entirely.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us!

Keep Updated with all the News on Balwearie High School's link with Welcome Primary in Cape Town.