Monday 19 October 2015

Welcome again...


Returning to Welcome Primary a year later after being at the school last October was amazing. I was rather surprised that some of the children came up to me saying that they recognised me. 
After a fabulous welcome assembly filled with songs and poems, Mark and I went to work in Grade 5B where we gave them scrapbooks that the Primary 6 & 7's at Burntisland Primary had made for them filled with letters, pictures and traditional Scottish recipes. The children were so happy to read the letters from the children and respond back. 
After that we went out to join the children at break time where we played football with them and got to know them better. 
They were all so happy and loving every moment of it and it's clear to say that I think we all did too! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us!

Keep Updated with all the News on Balwearie High School's link with Welcome Primary in Cape Town.